Thursday 11 June 2015

Sorry

Hey gang,

So I've been on a little bit of a hiatus... Totally unintentional but I was unsure if I still wanted to continue even using this site let alone express my thoughts and daily happenings to people of the web.  

A lot has happened over the last nine months.  Probably too much to talk about in one post but I'll try and list a couple of things that I have done 
- Finished my gap year at Grammar
- Went to Falls Festival over New Years
- Had some little adventures with friends
- Passed my Ps driving test
- Got into art school and college in Melbourne
- Completed semester one of university
And many more things that I can not remember at the moment. I had a lot of fun over the last nine months.  I've met some amazing people, had some great times and many more fun things to remember. 

I reread my favourite book, Looking For Alaska by John Green, which was very interesting the second go round.  I noticed many new things, and it brought up many memories and feelings I had during the first time I read it in year 11(2012). A lot of things have happened to me in between then and now. 

I just don't know, so much stuff has happened that I don't know where to start. What to talk about, what pictures to post, I just don't know.  

I thought about starting a youtube channel doing makeup or either a video diary type thing like Tyler Oakley. The only thing is that I don't really have that much time during the week but I don have a lot of time during exam time because I do most of my work during semester.  I'm just not sure.  I'm also very insecure about being on camera, hence why I started this.  I've wanted to go on youtube for so long but I just can't bring myself to do it. 

Anyway, I'm going to Indigenous uni games soon which will be awesome, then home after that.  I'm really looking forward to going home as I haven't been home since February.  Yes I know, it's been a while. I'm looking forward to sleeping in my bed and looking up at the stars on my roof, looking forward to driving by myself and just being at home. 

I'm thinking of cutting my hair again.  My hair is starting to get too long and annoying now but I don't know.  I tried dying it bring purple a couple of weeks ago but sadly it just went a really dark shade of purple.  Classic black hair problems. I might go to the hairdresser back home and get it done.  But who knows. 

Any way, night peoples

Marley xx



No comments:

Post a Comment