Thursday 20 February 2014

Bonjour

So what's up guys?

So I'm on to my third week here and I'm absolutely loving it here. Everyone is so nice and friendly and it's awesome living here.  The time has just flown by with me working in some art classes, in a middle school boarding house, coaching a softball team and working at the junior school. It's been busy but relaxed at the same time.  On Saturday night, Amy(my house mate) and I were given free tickets to the theatre to see My Fair Lady.  I think it was the Geelong Theatre company or something that put it on and it wasn't too bad surprisingly.  The lady that played Eliza Doolittle was really good and she did the character proud.  So I enjoyed that. 
I'm only now starting to get tired and very sleepy.  All the adrenaline from first getting here has worn off and now I'm just tired as hell.  Anyway my brother might be coming up over the weekend so that's exciting.  So I'll show him the school, where I live and all the other people etc. 
So I'm coaching a middle school girls softball team and it is a challenge.  Most of them have never played before and it is so unbelievably hard to explain the rules while trying to make it interesting at the same time. Argh it's a bit frustrating but we are making progress.  
I haven't taken any photos because I've kinda been flat out but yeah they're coming.

Adios amigos 
xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment