Friday 28 February 2014

It's been a while...

Hey guys,

So it's been a while again... Soz mate, what can I say? I'm just really busy.  Anyway so on Saturday I took the train into Melbourne for the day to see my brother.  It was the first time I had seen him in about two and a half months.  We didn't get up to much, we kinda just chilled at his college at went into Central for a bit.  It was nice to see him and have a good catch up.  It was interesting though but when we went to catch a tram into the CBD for dinner there we literally no way we got fit in one.  Tyson and I tried to get on three trams but they were so full due to the White Night Festival that was in town.  I had't realised this festival was on until we were walking through China Town with hundreds of people surrounding me.   



The lights were amazing but it was a pain in the ass to walk through everyone to get to Southern Cross to catch my train home.

As it was family day on Sunday, Tyson got on a train (after missing the first one) to Corio.  It was good to show him around the school that I'm working/living at and for him to meet some of my new friends.


All up it was a good weekend with lots of walking.  Oh excitingness, I'm going ice-skating in Melbourne tomorrow!  I'm going with some of the boarders here at the school which is going to be so much fun.  Oh I'm also going on grade seven outdoor ed camp to Anglesea on Tuesday! So stay tuned for more in the next week or so.

Laters xx

No comments:

Post a Comment