Tuesday 25 March 2014

Excursion #1

Hey guys

Last Friday I had the chance to tag along with the Grade 2s and 3s for their excursion to Ceres Park.  Ceres Park is a community garden in Brunswick, Melbourne.  Leaving the school at 9am we arrived at the park roughly at 10:30.  As both classes had a small amount of children in them the giant bus had only about fifteen seats taken up all together out of about fifty two.  





Their excursion was for them to see and listen about native Australian plants and patterns in nature.  It was a very informative excursion with most of the kids enjoying it.  When we stopped for lunch, I headed off to the cafe there to buy myself lunch.  Can I just say that it was exactly what I expected for a community garden.  Pretty much all the food was vegan, home made and over priced.  The only thing that looked semi fulling and least expensive was a sausage roll.  Yes I know, how boring but man it tasted good hahaha.  I don't quite know what was in it but it tasted good as.  





All up with was a pretty relaxing day just listening and wondering around the gardens.  It was a pretty nice day as well which was a plus.  It was nice to get away from school and to get out of the routine, so I enjoyed it.

Laters xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment