Sunday 2 March 2014

Gold Medalist Right Here...jks

Hey guys

Today I took some kids into Melbourne Docklands to the ice skating rink.  I don't know about you but I absolutely love ice skating.  I've only done it a couple of times and every time I just fall in love with it even more.  It proved to be a struggle getting everyone organised and for them to stay together to get from point A, to point B then to point C.  But nether the less it was such a fun and tiring day for us all.  It was good to see most of them having a go and trying their hardest not to fall even if their legs looked like spaghetti.  But man, it was fun to watch them discover how much ice hurts when you crash into it.  


I love my brother but he seriously needs to learn how to focus a camera.  There were so many people at the rink today.  You had to be constantly watching where you were skating because there was tiny children and people falling over every where.  It was a tad dangerous at some points especially when little kids wouldn't look where they were going and cut you off.  This little girl did this to me and I ran straight into her cause she turned so suddenly and I wasn't expecting it.  I almost knocked her straight over.  


These are the only semi-nice photos from the own SD card...  I was obviously just moving too fast for the camera hence the blurriness :')


We also went and spent some time in Harbour Town doing some shopping and getting lunch/dinner before we came home.  I got two new pairs of flats and a pair of small high heeled ankle boots, for work of course ;)  




On the train home I was so stuffed.  MY feet were hurting from the ice skating and all the walking I had done.  But pain is temporary, memories are forever hahaha. Today was wicked fun and can't wait to do it again some time.

Good night xx

p.s. I'm kinda excited for camp (yeah I know, like what?)



No comments:

Post a Comment